Saturday, March 5, 2011

Deep In The Hundred Acre Woods

 So.. I'm sick.. blech... but today I worked and we went out to Hamilton's because.. oh my gosh.. ALYSHA TURNED 16 YESTERDAY!! AH! It's so crazy... Anywho, it was very enjoyable, except for the fact that I kept coughing;) Anywho, here is a post I meant to do about a month ago;) Enjoy!!

I don't know how else to say this... but... I LOVE LATTER-DAY VOICES!!!! I really don't know what I would do without it. I am just so uplifted when I go there because of all of the 85 wonderful people who never cease to lift my spirits!

So... my adventures today included babysitting this ADORABLE little girl named Hayden:) She is two and a ball of cuteness! My favorite thing she did today was when we were playing with her kitchen and I handed her a cup and she said, "Thank you, Brenna." IT WAS SO CUTE!

Joke of the day(which was just told to Christian by Alysha by the warmful fireplace):
Knock-knock
Who's there?
You know..
You Know Wh---AVADA KEDAVRA!
Hahahaha.. wow. What a nerdy joke. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment