Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hmm hm hm hm...

Hi!! This is me today! :) I love green day... it's one of the best days ever!!! Especially cuz green is such a magical, beautiful, full-of-life, and WONDERFUL color! So yesterday I made cookies!! It was such an exciting event, because I never make cookies. It was actually quite enjoyable...:) I love cookies. They are just delicious! The only downside is that I had to leave the kitchen a mess.. so my mother was not pleased... however, I DID clean it in the morning!
LAST NIGHT I WENT SWING DANCING!! Every Monday and Wednesday they have swing dancing at the Fun Park in Logan. It was so fun! I stayed up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late, however, seeing as I had institute at 8:00 AM the next morning. I still was able to wake up though, which is good:) The cause for my staying up late is a WHOLE other story, which I will not be able to relate to you today... *sigh* ok fine I'll tell you... it was a boy!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!! We just talked for like... 45 minutes after we were done with swing dancing, in which he told me that he wanted to ask me out on a date. OK you have to understand that this never happens to me, and I just don't even know how it happened! I really enjoy his company though, because we just make each other laugh!!! One time we were dancing, and we were laughing so hard that we had to stop!! Haha it was just so fun! I love it when that happens:) Laughter is such a joyful thing, especially when you get to share it with others.

3 comments:

  1. Yay, a boy! I'm glad you spilled the beans! How exciting. What an aptly named park ('the fun park'.) About the boy asking you out...it was bound to happen! You are great and boys love that in a girl. And you are in my opinion especially cute and lovely. Don't you love it when you just click with someone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. A boy. Bethany's right it was bound to happen. There are so many beautiful things about you that can't be ignored. Plus, you're super fun. So are you going to go on a date?! What's his name? I'm glad you spilled to beans too. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knew it was a boy! i'll just be the third auntie to throw in her two cents that it was just a matter of time with boys. i mean hello brenna, we can all see that you are gorgeous inside and out through and through not to mention smart and funny. i hope you give us updates from time to time. we need to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete