Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh I Wouldn't Climb This Tree, If A Bear Flew Like A Bee..

Hey. Guess what.... I am running a marathon!!! :D This is my super cool and attractive running outfit/pose:

I just love running:)
Yes. So institute is officially over for this semester, however, new classes are starting soon, which I am looking forward to! We had our final Latter Day Voices performance on Saturday. It was called "In Defense of God." So fun! We get to perform it one more time, though, because we are going on tour to IDAHO this weekend!! Haha, I know, right? We just get to see the world! ;) We got these awesome red shirts that say DEFENSE on them. I love getting shirts, and so far, LDV has provided THREE for me!! That's like half the week covered! ;)
Ooooo ALSO last night I was in the choir for a CES Broadcast by Sister Rosemary Wixom! That was an awesome experience, and she gave such an incredible talk!! It was so perfect. I recommend watching it. It is called "Coming to Know." Also, if you look up at the end you can see me sitting in the choir:)
Anywho... I love adorable babies and I am going to clean my room! And the bathroom! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, running a marathon? When? I'm totally going to listen to the talk and look for my beautiful niece!!

    made me laugh about the t-shirts- you nerd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you're famous! reminds me of the time i was in the mtc choir and a sister in my dorm saw me on screen and i told her the next time the camera did a close up of me i'd wink, and i did. that's back when i was famous. :) anyways, awesome news about the marathon! which one are you going to do?

    ReplyDelete