I know I know!! You've all been DYING To hear about my life!!! ;) So, I'll tell you. First of all, the details of this boy:
Name: Devin
Height: Medium
Age: 24
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Nice.. er.. umm.. I mean.. Hazel...
Other: He is enlisted in the air force. He LOVES dancing.
Yup! That's him. He also talks a LOT... like.... a lot.. But, I do too, so I guess it's kind of OK? Anywho, he is just a fun guy to be around when things don't get too complicated. I do like him, however... Haha, sometimes I don't even know why! But yes, he is going away for the summer so we will just see what happens:)
So... you know how sometimes things in life are just frustrating? And you feel like you can't do ANYTHING right no matter what? It's not like I spend my time thinking, "Hmm... what can I do to make my life and other people's lives more difficult?" or "What poor decisions can I make that will lead me to stressful situations?" GAH! Sometimes I just wish I could do things right... However, I was thinking as I felt frustrated at myself and wanted to just give up or go dig a hole and become a bunny-woman for the rest of my life, that even though I messed up and even though I will keep messing up, every time I mess up, if I choose, I can make it a learning experience. Yes.. it's embarrassing.. yes, It's irresponsible and I wish I just was more responsible... I can just take how awful it feels to be irresponsible and be responsible from now on! Hopefully I will get it, finally... but who knows how long that'll take?
Please enjoy this photo of myself and my beautiful friends:)
Now THAT is what I call attractive;)

ha, thanks for filling me in!! And, yes, I am dying to hear about your life, it was about time. What is a bunny-woman?? Ah Brenna, you are so silly. I wish you knew what a good kid you are.(ok so maybe you're not a kid anymore, but I swear you just were, and then I don't know what happened) Don't give yourself a hard time. And, honestly I find it a challenge to picture you irresponsible. What did you do, leave the bathroom light on?
ReplyDeleteHaha honestly, I don't know what a bunny-woman is.... Yes, it might be hard to picture the Brenna you know as being irresponsible, but the Brenna I know.. well... that's a different story;) It was more an accumulation of things, but I withdrew on my debit card because I wasn't keeping track and I thought I had more money than I did... Haha thanks for being so interested about my life, adorable auntie of mine;)
ReplyDelete