Friday, February 4, 2011

I Don't Think So... It Isn't Meant To Be....

It's time for a new post!!! So... I'm off to work soon. And.. you know those times when you really REALLY would rather sleep or read a book than go work? Now is one of those times. But.... it will be fun:) It usually is, seeing as I get to talk to people and to make them smile. ALSO my mother is a wonderful cook, and I am so sorry if you have never partaken of her delicious creations of food.... Anywho, she has made yummy chicken thai sandwiches which I love and am going to eat now. Here's a video for ya'll to enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Your Mom IS a wonderful cook. She's the one who introduced me to pesto when I was...4, I think? I never forgot it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song!! And I love you!

    ReplyDelete