Tuesday, February 15, 2011
All Stuffed With Fluffies
Oh my... I love this day! The degrees fahrenheit is 51, the sky is so blue and it is so perfect! I took a lovely walk home from the grocery store in which I received my daily dose of vitamin D, and thought of ways I could think positively, the idea stemming from one of my institute classes this morning. It was so profound! So I made a goal to control my thoughts... which is definitely a life-long endeavor. It is amazing what a positive think walk in beautiful weather can do for your spirits! Let's just say I really needed that today... a blessing that I am so grateful for! So yesterday, my Dad made us heart-shaped waffles for breakfast!!! They were SO delicious... even though I had to get up at 6:30 to eat them with my family before Christian went off to school. Also, my parents bought us assorted Valentine chocolates! Mmmmm... I love them! Except I am very particular about my chocolate, so I have to nibble at them before I choose one, so as not to eat one I don't like, such as those weird fruit-cremie ones. But that way I'm safe:) OH MY GOODNESS! In Latter-Day-Voices yesterday, the boys gave every single girl a long-stemmed rose! They pooled their money to give them to us for Valentine's Day! Is that the sweetest thing you've ever heard??!! I am just so overwhelmed by the adorable gentlemenness of those boys every day! :) They know how to treat daughters of God. Well, I'm going to eat lunch now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brenna! I discovered your blog! And I'm so glad I did. You are so full of sunshine and positivity, I love. It's refreshing. I made heart shaped pancakes for my family. They had chocolate chips in them. Probably not as good as your dad's waffles though. Good for the guys in your choir group, for getting you roses!!
ReplyDelete