So true! I love Winnie the Pooh. Do you know why? Well.. there are a lot of reasons, but one is that he loves who he is!! He doesn't care that he's short and fat. In fact, he's proud of it! He just loves being Winnie the Pooh, and that's who he's best at being. There is so much to learn from that adorable bear.
I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TONIGHT! :D
And I got my hair chopped off today. HOORAY! :) I love ridding my head of all that thick excess.
My birthday is in FOUR DAYS:)
I'm going to listen to Dancing Queen.
If you are having a bad day, go online and search "Advice from Elder Busche." It's beautiful. I love you.
ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are a Sagittarius [sagittarius horoscope ] and sounds like you are going to have an amazing time celebrating all the important events next week! Enjoy!!!
ReplyDelete