I wish I was better at this blogging thing!! Oh well. Maybe I will be better at it as time goes on... Anywho, I just have to say to all of my beautiful relatives up in Canada, that it was so wonderful to see you!!!! :) I just have the coolest aunties in the whole world. Ever. I wish to be like them when I grow up! Oh, and I have been spoiled with the most adorable cousins! I thouroughly enjoyed playing with baby Angus. I just love the age of 7 months:) They are just giggly and happy and they make me giggly and happy too!
So, I have been working. A lot. Working and running. Of course, there is still a fair amount of playing, too, so I am thinking my summer is well balanced:) Yesterday, I ran TWELVE miles for the first time in my entire life!! It was so hard, but so awesome. Every time my running buddy and I finish our long, hard runs I just feel very emotional and grateful that we are still alive!! My left knee especially has been hurting, and I need to ice it... I have been wondering if I will ever do a marathon again after this one. I am actually enjoying the training because I have never done it before and everything is new. But the next time I do it, it will no longer be a new and exciting experience, yet will still be hard and take up a lot of time. Haha, for now, I am just focusing on enjoying traning and working towards this new and challenging goal . And if I feel like doing it again some day, I will :)
And now for the latest and most exciting news in my life. It is scary. And nerve-wracking and wonderful and happy and terrifying and a whole bunch of emotions squeezed into one. I, Brenna, have acquired a boyfriend. :) *blushes* I know.. he's so cute... and wonderful.. and he's my first one ever.. His name is Dee. He has a shy disposition, which I find cute, and he is super really nice. And a gentlemen. For example, he suggested we walk around the temple one Sunday evening as the sun was setting and after a moment of silence inquired, "Now would be a good time to hold your hand.. if I may?" Ah! And I forgot to mention that he has a most beautiful singing voice. It is deep and rich and ahhhh... it makes me melt. He is about six feet tall, and has hazely-more on the brown side- eyes. Anywho.. basically I am quite twitterpated at the moment and probably will be for a while:)
OH my gosh guess what! My parents are on a river trip! Which includes my mother! Those of you who know my mother might be a tad surprised. She is CAMPING at this moment. In a TENT, even. Her definition of camping is sleeping in a hotel, or cabin. I am very proud of her:) She is rafting while my dad kayaks down the San Juan river. Cool eh? Yup. So I get to care for my siblings! It is a good thing our lesson was on patience in Relief Society today;) I will definitely be tried this week. But it will be good for me. Well, here I go on a Sunday walk. Ta ta.
You have a boyfriend! That's exciting! He sounds cute and I like the name 'Dee'. And Slavica is camping?? That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteBrenna, sorry I missed seeing you when you were in Canada! How exciting that you have a boyfriend. You are the cutest! I wish I waited til I was 18 for my first boyfriend. He sounds really nice and I'm happy for you! Good job on running 12 miles! Almost half way there!
ReplyDelete