EVERYONE!!! WE WON IN CHURCHBALL TODAY BY ONE POINT WITH THREE SECONDS LEFT!! Oh man... it was an intense game and LOOK! I ripped a hole in my pants! :D
COOL, EH???! That's right...
Also, we got to go eat fh'zookies at my friend Sarah's house--to celebrate our success--which are large, squishy cookies with ice cream on top... Mmmm.... Ours were shaped like hearts:) I love Sarah. She is so adorable! Also, I just love everyone in our basketball team. And our ward. Love love love.
At the institute today they were giving out free hot chocolate... It was delicious! :) However... I did not go to the activity they were advertising, which I feel a little sad about, because I would have liked to have gone... but I still enjoyed myself playing basketball. AND I exercised! Do you know how NOT often that happens? So, it was good:) But.... the house is a mess... :( Phooey.... I don't know how I will ever be a mom!! HOW DO THEY KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN??!! *sigh* Maybe one day I will be good at it... Hey! Maybe that day could be today! :) Good thinking, Brenna.... Hey, speaking of thinking, in my institute class "Scripture Study-Power of the Word" we have been talking about thinking with faith. And how you do that is by focusing on what you KNOW instead of the unknown. And as you do this, what you know grows! Isn't that awesome? I so needed to hear this because I am so good at focusing on the things I don't know, instead of what I do know. He used examples in the scriptures of how Sariah focused on what she didn't know when her sons left her, and how Lehi just simply bore his testimony of what he did know, which kept the spirit with him, which allowed Sariah to feel the spirit, and then she testified that she knows the Lord will protect her sons. I just love this. And the way you exercise your faith is by making decisions based on what you KNOW is right. This is such a revelation to me! I have never thought about faith like this, or at least, it has never made sense before. I love it so much:) Anywho, I love you. Thank you for reading all of this. You are so kind! :)

well i happen to love YOU. i love reading your inspirational positive bubbly posts too. and that is such a great insight--thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDelete