The clouds are having quite a weeping fiesta up in the sky right now. I wonder if they are angry tears, or if they're sad tears, or if they're hurt tears... Whatever kind of tears, they have been holding them back for a while, because they just keep coming! I like it... I feel like the clouds are crying for me and cleansing my soul, along with the earth.
Hello, world of blog! I have neglected you for so long! And it's probably because all I want to talk about is how achey my heart is, but I think I'll save that for my own little journal.
Do you know what I love? Tithing! The only thing that comes from it is blessings! This has been manifested in my life. For example, I wasn't able to pay my tithing for a long time due to my lack of money making, so when I did for the first time in FOREVER a few weeks ago... My Employment Authorization came in the mail the next day!! :) Is that cool or what? I was in awe! That Heavenly Father blessed me for something like that... wow. It seems so small and insignificant when I think of how glorious He is, but He cares. He actually cares about every little thing in my life. I forget that a lot, I think, and is something I need to remember.
Anywho, I am LOVING Latter-Day Voices!! It's the best thing that has EVER happened to me! We had a Missionary Fireside concert tonight. It was awesome. The spirit was there, and you could feel it. I only wish the people I invited were able to come! Two of them did, though, and I am SO hoping they were touched.
You know... I like writing in my blog. It's fun:) Alas, I think I must sleep now so as to be ready for my day of studies and gospel learning...Until Next Time...
Brenna look at you blogging away. Keep it up!!! I want to stay caught up on your life!!
ReplyDelete