Thursday, August 26, 2010

You Never Can Tell With Bees...

Good morning, world! I have created a blog, whom I love!! I have decided to have a Winnie the Pooh theme to it, whom I also love. In fact, just today, I played "Pooh Sticks" with a little boy I met at Mack Park. I wish I could remember his name...Oh well...The bridge there is practically perfect for Pooh Sticks! :) So, if you ever have a strong desire to play Pooh Sticks, let me know and we'll go to Mack Park. The end.

7 comments:

  1. personally, i think 'pooh sticks' sounds a bit..well um...gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auntie Laura that's what it's called!!!!! *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. But... yeah.. it does sound gross.. but it's just short for Winnie the Pooh Sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never even heard of such a thing as 'pooh sticks'! But if I ever heard you just out and say it I admit the image it'd bring to mind would be of poo. Cute 'lil blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok. Let me explain: Pooh Sticks is when you find a stick by a river with a bridge and drop it off of one side and then run to the other side of the bridge, and whichever stick comes out first wins! It was made famous by Winnie the Pooh.

    ReplyDelete